Friday, February 20, 2009

Change in the air.

So this is my new blogspot from today onwards. I forgot my old blogspot's password so I decided to create a new blog. For those who doesn't know who am I, I'm Jessie in short. Why should i reveal my full name to a public blog? Privacy baby :) I'm currently in a time of my life as a 14 years old girl, a Malaysian, Buddhist, who studies in IIS - Ipoh International School. I've always been faithful to the school as I continued my studies there since the year 1997, but somehow, the school's being quite unfair towards me and ofcourse, to other students as well. I've got no secrets to hide from anyone, I swear. I just live in a very boring and simple life and am a girl who's trying to lead close to normal life. I guess that's about it? Yeahhh. If you want more detail, just leave me some comments! Til then, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment