Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blog for fun :)

Hello people! :) I'm so bored right now, I can even eat a whole tub of butter. But ofcourse I wouldn't. I won't put on weight just because I am bored. Anyways, production 2009's coming super soon. Sometimes, I have a feeling that I really can't wait for it but sometimes, I have a dreadful feeling about the production. We've been practicing a lot though. The school's getting smarter now. The management decided to give us an hour to practice for our production every morning. The time's at 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. It sucks though. We got like so limited time. But... There's a catch. I don't know about other classes but, we take mostly half of the day to practice our dance. Oh, and by the way, my class, which is KBSM 2, is gonna dance to a song titled Voulez Vous by the cast of Mamamia. Gonna be interesting... Haha.

Well, good luck to Kian Seng who won for the role of the president of the student's council and also to Evelyn who won for the vice president of the student's council. Hope there'll be changes in Ipoh International School.

Cheers for now~!

1 comment: