Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Choral speaking 2009

Hello. I know... It's been a while since I last blogged something here in my blog. Well, I guess my title for the day speaks it all. My class has been chosen to represent Ipoh International School for the choral speaking competition in a place I have no idea where. It's a compulsory English activity. At first, I didn't want to join but I saw Mr. Louis(my principle and also the teacher incharge for this choral speaking event) scolding the other 3 students who didn't want to join as well. I didn't wanna tempt faith, so I chose not to ask him. Like I want to get a lecture/scolding from my principle. I'm trying to gain back my good reputation among the teachers ;) The competition is somewhere in June and guess what? The best part is, we haven't started memorizing our lines or the whole speech. We have to present it during assembly to get some experience. Or lets just say, a punishment for not being serious during the practices. Awwwww, we hope we won't disapoint you Mr. Louis and to our dearly "beloved" school. Hmmmmm, wish us all the best. We need extra large of luck over here.

My school's having this students' council commity thingys. We're suppose to vote so ....
I'd say Looi Kian Seng for president of the students' council and Sean Mark Wilson for vice president of the students' council. Rock on!! :D

p/s : To all IIS students, please vote for them too :) Anyways, it's up to you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not forcing.

CHEERS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment