Friday, April 24, 2009

Guitar and me = NOT A GREAT COMBINATION.


So, this is a picture of me and my guitar which is like 6 years old, I think? I know it's really old and it sucks because the tuning is all out. HAHAHAHA. Don't bother to do anything about it. I'm currently trying to learn by myself how to play a guitar. Got that inspiration from The Beatles, Lifehouse, The Bee Gees and other bands. I had a tutor before but he didn't allow me to learn how to play a guitar because my fingers WERE too tiny but I got to learn how to play the drums :D I was playing the drums for about 6 years and stopped this year because I am too lazy, I think? Well, I wanna play guitar. Why must my fingers be too tiny before? CRYING OUT LOUD! I wish I could hire Barry Gibb to teach me how to play a friggin' guitar. DESPERATE HERE ALRIGHT. Don't know who's Barry Gibb? Scroll down and see the Bee Gees videos. The one playing the guitar. I can swear he's really good! :D I wish I can hire him, hahaha. Oh well, I think I'll just learn it by myself by looking at the tabs. Oh wait! I can't even read a single tab! I'M SO COOL RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHHA. No, I suck BIG TIME. Uhhh .. Whatever. I will never give up :) *ngeeess.

Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment