Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bored to death, seriously.

Hey there! It's been a while since I actually blog something about my daily life. Well, I'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, sitting infront of my lappie in a hotel called "Peninsular Hotel" a.k.a one of the worst hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Anyway, it's currently 9.45pm here and none of my classmates are online. Where've you been? I miss you so :) You know, I had to pay 10 bucks to get internet connection for an hour. I wanted to have 24/7 internet connection, but guess what? I have to pay 50 bucks. It's bloody expensive because in my house, the internet bill is only around 70 bucks a month. See, I know how to save :P Well, my time is about to due in about 15 minutes? I wonder how's the hotel management gonna stop the internet connection. I was like what the fuck? When the receptionist told me I had to pay. I was like "Isn't internet connection free? Because I had free connection in a hotel i stayed in Penang." She was like "No?" I was like "Ahhhh. Whatever then." I felt like taking the damn chair and throw it at her. Oh well.. I guess I have to appreciate? Yeah ;) I feel so effin' bored now. And oh yeah? Did I tell you that my school practically hired lawyers to sue some students for what we had did in facebook? We ditched the school so badly but we got ditched back. Iis is becoming very smart indeed. I mean, where the hell is the freedom of speech? Democracy baby. We all should have our own point of views. Apparently, it was called slander. And my principle read out 3 comments from that discussion from facebook. Oh, and the discussion topic was "The Worst Teacher In IIS". It was pretty funny though. I was kinda laughing at the back of the assembly line. Oh well, what to do? Iis will never change. I mean, on God's name, why the hell? Shouldn't you guys be helping us out? At least giving some advices. Give us words of wisdom and LET IT BE for God's sake. Probably, if you guys just listen to the song "Let It Be" by The Beatles.. Probably it'll feed your brain some words of wisdom. They're practically intruding in our privacy man. What happened to IIS?? But I guess I have to understand that, it's IIS a.k.a Ipoh International School, our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment