Friday, April 24, 2009

Little Things :)

Hello there. I decided to blog now because I'm feeling rather bored. I just closed some retarded, boring's person conversation in my Windows Live Messenger ;D Am feeling great about it. I mean, that person's like ... God ... Totally putting me down, so yeah. I'm bored!!! And oh yeah? I brought my handphone to school today BY ACCIDENT. Mark my word. Well, I took pictures. Took advantage of bringing my handphone to school ;) I freaked out when Mr. Louis came in my class. I thought he was like gonna do some lameass spot checks but he didn't instead, he asked about the EXCLS or better to be known as ASSERS. I didn't even freaking memorize it, don't even bother. Apparently, some Americans are gonna come to my school to like check on stuff and ask us about the freaking EXCLS. What I planned to do is .... Runaway as far as possible when I see them. AHAH! BRILLIANT IDEA EH? Ofcourse it is. It was from Jessie's brain ;) Anyway, hope you enjoy looking at the pictures :))

Retarded right? I know..
Cheers!~

2 comments:

  1. Pearlly and Vaanawi looks really retarded. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Michael. It is obvious right. And also, I'll take that as a compliment :) Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete