Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's life in disguise.

Oh crap. Please don't tell me this is another love strike? =S I'm sick of all those "falling inlove" crap. Well, I guess this is just one of those tiny crush that's striking me again. Oh please..
Hmm. I'm currently debating with my mind whether i should complete my Math homework. There's only 2 questions left to do, so yeah. Even 2 questions left and I'm already feeling so lazy. It's been a long day. Just got home from Penang, and now's like 10.23pm on a Sunday! There's school tomorrow. HOLY MOTHER OF DISTRACTIONS =.=" I think I better start working on the 2 questions since the evaluation tests are coming round the corner. Jeez, I hate anything that involves using the brain to think deep inside. Wish me luck alright?
I'm feeling sick. The headache is literally killing my brain cells. The worst part is, I have to wake up at like 6.30am tomorrow for school. Damn you school.... As a matter of fact, I really hate school at times. Mann.. :(
After all, I guess it's life in disguise.


p/s : Thanks Mr. Wei Jun for editing all the pictures i post in here. Your gooooddddd =D

1 comment: