Saturday, March 14, 2009

KBSM 2(2009) QUOTES (III)

Well, hello again. Thanks for reading all the KBSM 2 quotes I wrote here. I hope you'll think this quotes are hillarious too! I know they may sound a little stupid..

This always happen practically everyday during the homeroom periods, Science periods or Civics periods. "Jessica, please pick up the rubbish under your table." said Madam Pang. "Teacher, who is Jessica?" asked the whole class. "There, that one!" said Madam Pang. "Uhh.. Teacher, my name is not Jessica. There's no Jessica in KBSM 2." said Jessie. "Oh, sorry. I mean, Jessie. Please pick up the rubbish." said Madam Pang. "Okay.. No problem." said Jessie. Whole class laughed. - Wow.. She can be this forgetful. I thought I was your favourite student? How can you forget my name? *coughs*

When Jessie was on her way to the Geography room to put her bag and go on the bus to the badminton court. "Mr. Prakash!!!!" said Jessie. "Ms. Jessie Foo!!!!" said Mr. Prakash. "Why do you wear your PE attire every Wednesday when your not the teacher incharge for any sports?" asked Jessie. "That's why.. I wear like this so that I can leave school earlier." said Mr. Prakash. "So funny laa you." said Jessie.

Mr. Louis wants 2 students to go up to the assembly to make a speech from KBSM 2. "Collin.. I think you'll make a very good speech. Tomorrow, you'll go up." said Madam Pang. "Umm.. Okay.." said Collin. "We need another girl. Who wants? Inbba?" said Madam Pang. "I come late to school teacher. Traffic jam near my house." said Inbba. "You are a prefect, you should make a good example!" said Madam Pang. "That's why Inbba. Your wearing white, I'm wearing blue." said Jessie. "Who wants to go up and speak? Vaanawi?" said Madam Pang. "Uhh.. I come to school late also." said Vaanawi. "Pearlly?" said Madam Pang. "Uhh.. No." said Pearlly. "So, this is KBSM 2, the excuse that's given by all the students is coming late to school. What is this nonsence??" said Madam Pang. "Okay, I know who'll go up tomorrow. Pui Teng!!!!" said Madam Pang. Whole class started cheering, clapping and teasing her. "No!! I don't want!!" said Pui Teng. "No excuse. During break, you both go and see Mr. Louis." said Madam Pang. "Eh.. Collin.. Happy laa? Pui Teng.." said Stanne. "Eeeeyerr.. You shut up!" said Collin.


Will update more soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment