Friday, March 13, 2009

Leave me some comments if....

Hello. Just want to let you guys know that if you want more information on your favourite celebrities, just drop me a comment. I know one website that has all the latest information on celebrities, movies, TV series, etc. I'm being kind here. If you think I'm lying, look at my previous blog before this. Figuring out where did I find that out? That's not for you to find out! :P I'm sharing my knowledge here, so yeah. If you want any more information, I'll post it up here on my blog. I don't mind lending an extra hand. Thank you.

Sincerely... Jessie.

6 comments:

  1. Hey. You mentioned favourite celebs right? Can you help me to get the latest info on Penn Badgley please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearlly, i can give you a link to the website of Gossip Girl/Penn Badgley.
    http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/tags/penn-badgley/

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=" I'm not gonna answer that.

    ReplyDelete