Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Left with the shadows.

Hello again.. Well, I thought that I just want to write a little something about .... anything? Lol. I'm just totally bored and I've really got nothing else to do but blog all night.
It's 12.38 in the morning. So, I guess it's already Thursday. I can barely sleep because my mum's not home yet, she went out for some prayers. I didn't want to follow because I had to complete my tuition homework which is due today at 4.30 in the evening. HAH! I'm left with 16 hours til stupid tuition classes. Ahhhh. I can't believe that school's gonna start in another 8 more hours! Just feels like minutes since I came back from school yesterday at 5 in the evening. I'm gonna start the worst day with the worst subject which is KH - Kemahiran Hidup double periods then English, break, Math, BM double periods, another worst subject infact, the worst subject among all! BM is the most boring class ever!, then ICT. At least I end my day in school with a not-boring-subject =)
Hmmm. I'm all so crazy over The Beatles!! I loveeeeee George Harrison and John Lennon!! Well, actually I love all 4 of them because I think they're amazing, very talented, humourous and awesome. The fabulous 4!! =D
Another thing that I think is a total awesome is Grey's Anatomy. The only worth watching series ever. I find the others dull and plain. The others doesn't have much drama, romance, comedy, etc. Grey's Anatomy has everything!! ;D
Ahhh crap. My mum came back already. Woottttt. So, I guess the bucks stops here. Gonna hit the books again so soon. Wish time wouldn't pass fast and may God allow me to sleep longer than anything. Laatteeerss =))

No comments:

Post a Comment